What is FSSAI or Food License?
Any entrepreneur who wants to start a business in the food sector, be it food processing or food manufacturing, packaging or distributing, has to register for Food Safety and Standard Authority of India FSSAI.
FSSAI monitors these businesses under the guidelines and regulations listed in FSSAI Act 2006.
With expert assistance from jitglobal.in, get an FSSAI license in the quickest possible way in only 4 simple steps –
- Guidance on selecting the food license types
- Verification of your FSSAI registration documents
- Filing your online FSSAI application
- Procurement of FSSAI food licence
Why Food License is required? Benefits
- Access of studies based on evidence is given that improve your work policies or help create them.
- New knowledge is generated that can bring progress to your safety standards and aid you in reaching the benchmark of international organizations.
A food license builds an immense feeling of trust in your patrons. It paves the path to a long and loyal relationship with the buyer as they believe you offer unsurpassed quality food.