Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro
Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro v2.6 provides powerful features to easily add tracking info to WooCommerce orders, automate the fulfillment workflows and keep your customers happy and informed.
Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro Key Features
- Optimize the Fulfillment Workflow – AST allows you to Rename the label of the WooCommerce “Completed” Order Status to “Shipped” and to enable a custom order status “Partially Shipped” for orders that you ship in separate packages, or at different times.
- Tracking Info Widget – Send customers their shipping information and a way to track their orders with a fully customizable responsive widget. The tracking info widget will display in the order status emails and on the View Order page (my-account).
- Add Tracking information to orders – Easily add tracking information to WooCommerce orders when editing an order or when viewing the orders list on the orders page.
- Add Multiple tracking numbers to the same order– you can add multiple tracking numbers to the same order.
- Fulfil orders when adding tracking numbers – AST allows you to fulfil the order and send the shipment information to your customers when adding the tracking information.
- 300+ Shipping Providers with a predefined tracking link – Select your preferred shipping providers from a list of 300+ shipping providers. The tracking link will direct your customers to track their shipment on the shipping provider’s website.
- Shipment Tracking API – Use the Shipment Tracking API endpoint to update the tracking numbers generated by 3rd party services and fulfill orders from external systems.
- Import tracking info from CSV Files – In case your warehouse or drop shipper provides tracking information in CSV files, AST provides a quick and easy interface to import multiple tracking numbers to orders in bulk from a CSV so you can avoid the repetitive work of copy & paste tracking numbers into orders.