Affiliate Booster Theme
Affiliate Booster Theme v2.0.59 is a featured rich plugin having all the required features at one place. Get rid of multiple plugins from your blog and install just one Affiliate Booster Theme. Affiliate Booster Theme Includes everything you need to create a professional looking affiliate blog. Now you can build professional affiliate blog, change the layout of homepage, single posts, archives and have inbuilt custom scripts in theme itself.
Affiliate Booster Theme Features :
- Schema Optimized – Validated HTML, built in schema.org structured data and lightning fast load times.
- Ultra Fast Loading – Affiliate Booster was developed from the ground with page speed in mind. Enjoy your fast loading blog.
- Easy Customization – With Customizer and Individual Page Settings, any changes on website can be done with ease.
- Typography Control – Adjust the typography directly in the Customizer. Change body, paragraph, links and heading typography with ease.
- Colors Control – Adjust the theme colors directly in the Customizer. Change color of theme background, content background, and many more.
- 100% Gutenberg Compatible – 100% Gutenberg compatible theme giving you super-power to add conversion optimized blocks.
- 100% Mobile Responsive – Affiliate Booster is 100% mobile responsive and makes your website look great on every device.
- Made for Affiliates – This theme has all those controls and features which makes any theme an awesome theme for affiliates to get more CTR and sales.
- Elementor Compatible – You can install most famous Elementor page builder or any page builder with Affiliate Booster.
Whats New On Affiliate Booster Theme v2.0.59 (Changelog)
- Fixed: RankMath breadcrumbs conflict
- Added: Pagination settings
- Added: Option to change breadcrumbs HOME name
- Added: RankMath breadcrumbs
- Added: RankMath breadcrumbs customization settings
- Added: Linkedin Option in “Above Header” Menu
- Fixed: Custom taxonomies pages
- Fixed: Pagination on mobile
- Fixed: License deactivation bug
- Fixed: Related posts CSS on mobile
- Removed: Leftover width option from single post
- Changed: Styling of single post/page embed codes
- Improved: Post editor typography styling