Agile Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress
Agile Store Locator v4.7.18 is a premium WordPress Google Maps Plugin designed to offer you immediate access to all the best stores in your local area. The plugin can be used for stores listing, deals listing, hotel listing, real estate listing, restaurant listing, job listing and so on. It enables you to find the very best stores and their location thanks to the power of Google Maps. Our Store Locator Plugin uses the Google Maps API V3 in order to offer you immediate, accurate information about each store that suits a customer inquiry.
Agile Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress Features :
- 5 Beautiful Themes for frontend.
- Multiple Layouts with Listing and Accordion Option.
- Accordion template with hierarchy of Countries, States, Cities and Stores.
- Color Palette for Google Maps Plugin UI Color Selection.
- Multiple Beautiful InfoWindow.
- Extra Template for Deals Websites to show their exciting deals on Maps.
- Extra Template for Real Estate websites to show their Properties and categorize them into Sale, Rent and Featured.
- Easily customize your info window content, which is a very unique feature.
- Easily customize your store list by just adding few keywords.
- Admin Dashboard for Store Locator with all the stats of your markers, stores, categories and search.
- Analytics Bar Chart to Show user searches which location they have searched most and which store is seen most.
- Analytics Bar Chart to Show Searches, top stores and top locations.
- Time Selection for Each Day for Every Location.
- Duplicate any Store with a Single Click.
- Add Markers with Each Category, Switch between Category Markers and Default Markers.
- 2 Prompt Location dialog for Geo Location.
- Prompt Location 2nd dialog ask user to enter his Default Location in case site is not using SSL.
- Assign Multiple Categories to single store.
- All the ASL Settings can be Overridden by ShortCode Attributes.
- Add Minimum and Maximum Zoom Level for your google maps.
- Fetch Location Coordinates (Lat/Long) as you type in store address.