Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it
Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Features :
- Build your own layouts – The Theme comes with a template builder that allows you to build any number of stunning layouts and apply them to your entries. All you need to do is to drag and drop the elements into place until you have a page you like. If you want to re-use a template you can simply save it and apply it to other pages later on.
- Easily build your own styles within your backend – The theme allows to build your own styles right out of the backend without any coding knowledge. Start your own color scheme by selecting one of the many predefined Schemes. You can apply various color schemes to the different site sections and add font colors, highlight colors, background colors, images, positions and many more…
- Dozens of Header Layouts – Since everyone has different needs when it comes to headers we decided to pack a few different headers into the theme to make you all happy. So no matter if you have just a small menu for a small site or have an enormous site with hundreds of sub pages: our various headers got you covered. Same goes for social media links, submenus for magazin or shop pages, etc…
- Blog Layouts – The theme comes with multiple Blog Layouts to cater to different purposes. Got multiple authors? Use a multi author layout. Like to display large images? The fullscreen layout without sidebar might be what you need
- Layer Slider Plugin – The theme comes with the amazingly flexible layer-slider slideshow plugin, which allows you to create stunning 2d and 3d slideshows. PS: You dont need to purchase a 15$ licence for the layer-slider, this cost is already covered when you buy the theme
- Easy Slider – Sometime you just need to wipe out a quick fade or scroll slider on one of your pages. Then the Easy Slider is your best choice. It is very lightweight, fast to setup and efficient. Within a few seconds you can set up beautiful full screen or inline slideshows.
- Mega Menu – If you got a big site with lots of sub menus we recommend using a mega menu. The feature is built right into the default WordPress Menu Builder and works without any extra effort. Just set the checkbox to display a menu as mega menu and start adding columns and items:
- Sidebar Manager – Very simple to use and understand: our new sidebar manager. On your widgets page simply add new areas and fill them with widgets. You can then select those widget areas when editing existing or writing new entries, and tell those entries to display those widget areas.
- Instant Ajax Search – Helping your visitors find what they are looking for as fast as possible is an important task. WIth the help of our built in Ajax-Search the sie is searched as the user types and the theme delivers beautiful small previews…
Enfold Theme Free Download v5.0.1 Changelog
- fixed: WooCommerce single product page: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id()
- tweak: added a check to make ALB av_uid unique after editing a page/post/..
- tweak: added a check for array when filter avf_default_iconfont does not return an array (PHP 8.0 related)
- fixed: jQuery Not Defined error in WooCommerce when jQuery loaded in footer
- fixed: content slider duplicated due to not unique id
- fixed: Contact form submit button needs to be clicked twice when reCaptcha is enabled due to JS error
- fixed: background image set in theme options->”General Styling” overrides Color Section custom background color
- fixed: cart icon not clickable on mobile due to z-index issue when Logo center, menu below option is selected
- fixed: CSS with header sidebar overrides advanced styling font size for menus
- fixed: avia_masonry() called with parameter $sc_context = null (= missing )
- fixed: WooCommerce SKU info doesn’t change when selecting a different variation in ALB Product Purchase Button
- fixed: broken layout in ALB Icongrid after 4.8.8 when option Items Padding set to 0
- fixed: broken layout when ALB fullscreen element shortcodes inside icon grid textbox when icon grid not in section or column
- updated: Italian language files it_IT (version 4.9, provided by BigBatT – [email protected])
- updated: Dutch language files nl_NL (version 4.9 provided by EZWebdesign – Roger Hoen )
- updated: Dutch language files nl_NL (version 4.9.1 provided by EZWebdesign – Roger Hoen )
- updated: French language files fr_FR (version 4.9, provided by comkapi – [email protected])