Learndash Dashboard v5.7.2 Get Individual frontend dashboard for Students, instructors and group leader to monitor and manage anything related to their LearnDash account.
Whether you’re an admin, a course instructor or a learner, you’ll require a clean dashboard where you can manage everything related to your courses and lessons in a better way. It not only helps them manage their courses and lessons, but it also increases the interaction with your e-learning website. And, that’s what LearnDash Dashboard Plugin does!
Learndash Dashboard Plugin gives a separate dashboard to admin, instructors, and students. Using, this dashboard, they can perform and adjust each block as per their requirements. By using their own dashboard, they can easily manage their courses, lessons, and contacts. This plugin allows you to easily disable any section if you want to do so. Using the Learndash Dashboard plugin, you can align, color, and re-position each block. You can also add instructor roles and register an instructor using a form. Commission distribution feature and it also provides the instructor in interactive graphs to manage their roles.
Learndash Dashboard Key Features :
- Frontend Course Builder for Instructors – The Frontend Course Builder is a distinctive feature of Learndash Dashboard that allows instructors to create and manage their courses without having to go to the WordPress backend. Instructors will create courses, and assign quizzes and certificates to them.
- Personalized Frontend DashBoard for everyone – Keeping track of the progress of a Learning management system that is based on Learndash is not a tedious task anymore. Website Admins, Instructors, group Leader, and the students will get their personalized frontend Dashboard to record their progress.
- Create Multiple Instructors – Create unlimited instructors to develop high-quality courses. Instructors can manage the students enrolled in their courses. Furthermore, if the course is large enough, you can assign multiple Instructors to a single course to ensure smooth and systematic management.
- Quiz Tracking and Assignment management – The instructor can Keep track of all of their students’ quiz attempts on his dashboard. This displays the quiz results, total marks, number of questions, and passing grade, as well as the quiz status. Instructors can approve the assignments from the front end itself.
- Students and course Progress – Course instructors will be able to monitor the course and student progress details in their frontend dashboard. This data can also be exported in the CSV format.
- Enrolled Courses – Students can view their enrolled course listing on his dashboard page. These courses can be filtered out according to their statuses such as active and completed.
- Advanced Analytics and Monetization – The plugin provides a new and advanced feature that is instructor commission and withdrawal.
- Course Activity – All the instructors will be updated with the activities of their students. These activities will be triggered on each and every instance performed by the students such as course enrolment, lesson completion, topic completion,etc. This setting is customizable and the admin can activate and deactivate it according to user roles.