Link Whisper – Improve Internal Linking on WordPress
Link Whisper v2.0.5 is a Revolutionary WordPress Plugin to Speed Up the Process of Internal Linking and Help You Rank Better in Google. Internal link building is one of the most underused strategies in SEO and Link Whisper takes the hard work out of it by making intelligent suggestions that are easy to manage.
When you are running a website, you might be trying different strategies to optimize its search engine visibility. Internal linking is one of the basic aspects that you need to focus on when it comes to on-page SEO. Though it seems a simple fact, a lot of websites miss out on ensuring good internal linking practices. There are some really good tools to help you in improving the internal linking process on your website. In this review, we will take a closer look at Link Whisper, a popular WordPress plugin that will help you ensure great internal linking on your website.
Why internal links are important?
Internal links are hyperlinks that you add on your posts to other posts or pages on your site. They will help users find more articles and information on your own site. Internal links help search engine bots to find and index other pages on your site. Moreover, they will pass link juice or page authority to some of the important content on your website. Overall, it is a significant factor in user experience and search engine optimization. Furthermore, it will help reduce bounce rate on your site.
With default WordPress settings, you can create internal links by simply selecting a section on your post, and then by clicking the ‘Insert/edit link’ option. You can type in a keyword, and WordPress will show all available posts with that keyword. This is a decent option only if you have a handful of posts or pages on your site.
When the site becomes big with huge content volume, you will need a reliable tool to ensure high quality internal linking. This is where Link Whisper comes into play. Let’s look at the features of this popular WordPress plugin in more detail:
Link Whisper is a WordPress plugin that will provide you with suggestions to improve your link building strategy. It will help you make the internal linking process faster and more efficient. As a result, there are chances of improvement for your website in search engine rankings.
How Link Whisper helps in your SEO strategy?
Here is a look at some of the major aspects of your website where this plugin can make a difference.
Suggestions enabled by Artificial Intelligence
Link Whisper suggests relevant internal linking opportunities in your posts from the time you start writing it on the WordPress editor. This is based on artificial intelligence and it depends on the availability of related articles on your site. The process itself is simple as you can simply check the suitable ones from the suggestions to create internal links. This could save a lot of time as you don’t have to browse through existing content while preparing a new post.
Audit internal links
The plugin also helps with an audit of your existing content to identify content without much internal links. Link Whisper will help you identify these articles that are lacking in internal links. More importantly, you can use this plugin to instantly add internal links to such posts or pages.
Automatic internal linking for specific keywords
Link Whisper allows you to specify keywords for internal linking, which will be done automatically. For example, you can specify a keyword for internal links and the url of a blog article. The plugin will look for mentions of that keyword in your site, and create links to the specified blog article. This could be another time saving strategy for your SEO efforts.
Link Whisper Plugin Key Features :
- AUTOMATIC LINK SUGGESTIONS AS YOU WRITE – Links Whisper is smart. Powered by artificial intelligence, Link Whisper starts suggesting relevant internal links when you start writing your article right within the WordPress editor. Depending on how many articles you have on your site and the relevance of your existing content, Link Whisper will suggest dozens or more internal links from the content you are editing. Just check the box and hit save. Internal links are done.
- QUICKLY FIND AND BUILD INTERNAL LINKS TO OLD POSTS THAT NEED MORE – Ever wondered if you have any “orphan” content out there that doesn’t have a single internal link built to it? With Link Whisper you can quickly see which pages have very little or no internal links pointing to them. But it doesn’t stop there! You can just as quickly click “add” new internal links TO those articles with very few internal links pointing to them.
- AUTOMATIC LINKS FROM KEYWORDS OF YOUR CHOICE – Want to build internal links faster? Try Link Whisper’s “Auto-Linking” feature! Simply input the keyword you want to build links from and then specify the URL you want those links to go to. Just like that and Link Whisper will automatically build links from all past and future mentions of those targeted keywords to the page of your choice.
- INTERNAL LINKS REPORTING – With the in-depth link reporting, you can take control of your site structure and get the data you need to truly optimize your site. Not only can you get a great overview of your entire site, but you can also see how many outbound internal links and external links are coming from each article. The links stats dashboard gives you a complete understanding of internal and external links as well as any broken links, errors, or posts that could use some additional internal links.
- FIX BROKEN LINKS – Wonder if you have an 404 pages or broken links on your site? Link Whisper makes it extremely easy to see all your broken internal and external links. You can also quickly edit or remove any broken links within Link Whisper.
- ADD TARGET KEYWORDS FOR EVEN BETTER INTERNAL LINKS – Add your target SEO keywords that you are trying to rank for in Google and Link Whisper will suggest the most relevant links for your articles. Already use plugins like Yoast SEO, Rank Math, or All in One SEO to set your target keywords? Link Whisper will automatically pull in those target keywords, so you don’t have to duplicate any work!
- GET TRAFFIC DATA FROM GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE – Link Whisper has an optional setting where you can connect and pull in traffic data from Google Search Console. This allows you to quickly see organic traffic, average position, and what keywords are bringing in results for your article. This keyword data can be invaluable to adjusting target keywords and internal links for maximum results.
- GET INTERNAL LINK SUGGESTIONS FOR OTHER SITES YOU OWN – If you own multiple sites that use Link Whisper, you can “connect” them and start getting link suggestions between the sites you own. This can be especially powerful if you have multiple sites in a similar niche.
There are no reviews yet.