Beaver Builder Pro
Beaver Builder Pro v184.108.40.206 works with your existing website. Building beautiful, professional pages is as easy as dragging and dropping.
If you’re a web professional, build responsive sites faster than ever.
A WordPress website builder and framework theme can revolutionize your workflow. Save valuable time and empower clients to handle their own edits.
Beaver Builder Pro Core Features
- Live, Front End Editing – What you see is what you get! Beaver Builder’s intuitive WordPress website builder works in real-time on the front end of your page. No more guesswork.
- Mobile Friendly / Responsive – As long as you’re using a responsive theme, any page built with Beaver Builder will be totally responsive.
- Shortcode and Widget Support – Beaver Builder supports shortcodes and widgets so you can use your other favorite plugins. Want to use Ninja Forms or an Easy Pricing Table? We’ve got you covered!
- Developer Friendly – Developers can extend and customize Beaver Builder through widgets or by using our powerful (and well-documented) custom module boilerplate.
- Translation Ready – Support for the popular WPML translation plugin has been baked into Beaver Builder’s core for international users.
- Supports Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types – Just because it’s called a page builder doesn’t mean you’re limited to WordPress pages.
- WooCommerce Support – Beaver Builder plays great with WooCommerce. It’s never been easier to design a storefront.
- Hand Off Sites to Clients with Editor Mode – Limit your client’s abilities with Editor Mode, and prevent them from accidentally breaking their pages.
- Works With Almost Any Theme – Need a WordPress site builder for Genesis, Divi, Woothemes, or Ultimatum? The Page Builder plugin works with almost any theme.
- Tuned & Optimized for SEO – Standards such as schema.org markup and code compression ensure your pages are easily found by search engines.
- Multisite Capable – Our Pro & Agency packages both support multisite installs. Our Agency package features a network-wide control panel so you can make changes across your network.
- Reusable Templates – Every layout you create can be saved and reused an unlimited number of times to quickly build new pages.
- Save and Reuse Rows & Modules – Configure a row/module once, then use it all over your site. Set a saved row/module as a global and your changes will affect all instances of the module/row.
- Import/Export – Share your layouts with others, or migrate your site, using WordPress’ built in import/export tools.
There are no reviews yet.