Elementor Pro – Most Advanced Plugin
Elementor Pro v3.8.0 is a drag-and-drop page builder that allows anyone to create beautiful responsive websites in minutes. With over 20 unique add-ons, it will help build your business by attracting new visitors and converting them into customers. Elementor pro lets you sell products directly from your site using WooCommerce integration.
Elementor pro allows you to build responsive WordPress websites faster and easier than ever before. Using this drag-and-drop visual editor, you can add new elements to your pages in seconds, including text boxes, buttons, menus, images, and much more! Not only does it save time when building your site but also makes it easy for anyone (even non-coders) to make changes whenever they want! You can also check beaver builder pro WordPress page builder plugin.
Elementor Pro v3.8.0 is a WordPress page builder that’ll take you far beyond the layout capabilities of WordPress’ standard editor.
Many website owners consider page builders essential, nowadays. Beautifully organized content, in rows and columns, with crisp icons, testimonials, animations, etc – has become the norm. It’ll help your website stand out and be more welcoming to your website visitors.
Elementor Pro is the fully optional premium (paid) plugin, that extends the functionality of the free Elementor Pro plugin.
Why So Cheap?
WordPress enforces the GPL/GNU license on ALL plugins & themes that 3rd party developers create for WordPress. The GPL license means that every script written for WordPress and its derivatives must be free (Including all plugins and Themes). We are able to offer prices that are incredibly low for official items due to the fact we purchase all items directly from the authors and redistribute them to the public. The Price is a one-time price for full access, It’s not a recurring payment. Original Author Support is not included if purchased from WordPress IT.
Everything About Elementor Pro
Create Any Website You Can Imagine – Designers, developers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. Create stunning landing pages, design a blog, and customize your online store – everything is within reach.
3 Main Key of Elementor Pro
- All-in-One Solution – Control every aspect of your web design workflow from one place.
- Visual Design – Simple. Powerful. Flexible. Experience the power of 100% visual design.
- Faster Performance – Build websites that load faster, and speed up the process of building them.
- Pixel Perfect Design in WordPress – The only complete design platform to offer pixel-perfect design yet produces 100% clean code. Take your design vision and turn it into a stunning custom-made website.
- Get More Traffic, Leads & Conversions – Design forms visually, integrate them with your favorite marketing tools and generate more traffic, leads & conversions.
- Extendable & Developer-Friendly – Thousands of developers have contributed to the Elementor open source project, building themes, add-ons, and products, further extending the functionality.
- NEW! Elementor Experts. A Discovery Network for Pro Users -Showcase your best work, discover leading web creators, collaborate & grow your business by hiring and getting hired by other experts.
- Customize Every Part of Your Website – Building beautiful WordPress websites has never been easier. Explore the visual Theme Builder and customize your header, footer, and other areas of your site.
- Start Designing Amazing WordPress Popups – Create popups that stand out yet are entirely consistent with the rest of your site design. Integrate content from WordPress into your popups to make them an integral part of your visitor’s experience.
- Enjoy Over 80 Design Elements – Take advantage of the complete set of dedicated tools that help you generate more traffic, leads, and conversions. You don’t need dozens of plugins anymore.
- Works Perfect With Any Theme & Plugin – Elementor works seamlessly with almost any WordPress theme and plugin, so you can continue to use your favorite tools and take your work to the next level.
Elementor Pro Latest Version: Elementor Pro is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you build awesome eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc., makes marketing easier. The Editor of Elementor Pro is well defined and easy to use. So, anyone can build stunning website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers some pre-made beautiful templates and blocks. You can import them from the Elementor library in just a few clicks. Elementor has both a free and paid version. The free version also has powerful features, but they are minimal. If you want more advanced features, then you need the Elementor Pro version. You can easily upgrade to the pro version by installing the Elementor Pro addon. This addon will automatically add pro version features into the same free version plugin. Using this plugin, you can design any post, page, or custom post types directly from the editing screen of WordPress. Overall, Elementor Pro is the most advanced and powerful page builder for WordPress, with over 3 million active installations.
Elementor Pro Plugin Core Features
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create of custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Elementor Pro Plugin v3.8.0 Changelog
- Tweak: Allow connecting via generic source for future feature support
- Fix: Custom Code doesn’t work when WooCommerce is active
- Fix: Content animation didn’t work when the Improved asset loading experiment is active Slides widget
- Fix: PHP warning appears sometimes when trying to force-check for available updates
- Fix: Page transitions are being triggered when not needed
- Fix: Text alignment on Tablet responsive device affects base device in Testimonial Carousel widget
- Fix: Harden Submissions feature to prevent potential security issues
- Fix: Page Transitions Icon option Preloader doesn’t work on frontend
- New: WooCommerce Purchase Summary widget – Fully customize the content and style of your order summary page
- New: WooCommerce Notices styling on Site Settings – Customize the appearance of WooCommerce notices
- New: WooCommerce Notices widget – Set the position of WooCommerce notices on your shop pages
- Experiment: Page Transitions – Customize the page loading experience, and increase brand recognition
- Tweak: Added WooCommerce & Theme Elements widgets to Improved CSS Loading experiment to save up 126KB per page load
- Tweak: Added new layout options in WooCommerce Add To Cart and WooCommerce Custom Add To Cart widgets
- Tweak: Added Stroke functionality for typography control in various widgets
- Tweak: Removed elementor-section-wrap by adding it to the Optimized DOM Output experiment
- Tweak: Added style controls for variations in WooCommerce Menu Cart widget
- Tweak: Added color control to navigation dots in Media Carousel, Reviews, and Slides widgets
- Tweak: Disabled Vimeo autoplay on edit mode when getting video data in Video Playlist widget
- Tweak: Added notice about Facebook’s new EU consent policy in Facebook Button, Facebook Comments, Facebook Embed, and Facebook Page widgets
- Tweak: Refactor string translation calls to use native WP translation methods
- Tweak: Convert home_url license API call to get_site_url for better compatibility
- Tweak: Promoted Default to New Theme Builder and Scroll Snap experiments to Stable status in Experiments screen
- Tweak: Scroll Snap experiment set to active by default for all websites in Experiments screen
- Tweak: Scrolling Effects in Header and Section backgrounds are not working as expected when effects are relative to the entire page
- Tweak: Added “Auto Updates” capability to Pro versions
- Tweak: Removed sequenced animation hover effect option from Classic skin in Call to Action widget
- Tweak: Added “Excerpt Length” control in Post Excerpt widget
- Tweak: Deleted deprecated methods from Query Control module
- Tweak: Adjusted Inline-CSS Experiment to work with Additional Custom Breakpoints experiment
- Fix: Automatically open cart functionality didn’t work in product page in WooCommerce Menu Cart widget
- Fix: Buttons are not visible when there are too many products in the cart in WooCommerce Menu Cart widget
- Fix: Mini cart modal z-index is too low in WooCommerce Menu Cart widget
- Fix: Side cart buttons are not visible at first glance on mobile in WooCommerce Menu Cart widget
- Fix: Read More field recognizes inline HTML elements as plain text in Posts and Archive Posts widget
- Fix: Load More functionality caused JS error console in Posts widget
- Fix: Autoplay is not working as expected when the lazy load is active in Video Playlist widget
- Fix: Right navigation area wasn’t 100% clickable in Post Navigation widget
- Fix: Posts duplicate when there are two Posts widgets inside a page using pagination functionality
- Fix: Global widget changes are not reflected on frontend
- Fix: JS Error console message when using the Load More functionality and Post Per Page option in Posts widget
- Fix: Heading styling is not being loaded when Inline CSS experiment is active in Post and Page Title widgets
- Fix: Sticky offset not working as expected when changing device mode on the browser
- Fix: Scroll Snap functionality wasn’t applied on Templates and Archives
- Fix: Toggle icon color didn’t work on hover state when Inline Font Icons experiment is activated in Nav Menu widget
- Fix: Variations style controls are not working as expected in WooCommerce Add to Cart widget
- Fix: Display conditions module is not working as expected when using the new Theme Builder UI
- Fix: Edit header handles z-index issues in Header document
- Fix: Panel icons UI glitch in Call To Action widget
- Fix: WordPress 5.9 WP_User_query who argument deprecation adjustments