WP Rocket – WordPress Caching Plugin
WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 – WordPress Caching Plugin is an all-in-one caching plugin that solves this problem with its simple setup and powerful features. It’s easy to use interface and the ability to automatically update itself. With our plugin, your website will load faster than ever before! WP Rocket makes sure that all of your pages load as quickly as possible by making good use of caching technology.
WP Rocket Plugin is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. Many other famous free cache plugins are available, like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache, but WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. This premium plugin has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
Just a killer! Yet a fan of W3 Total Cache, WordPress Rocket is beyond comparison and widely convinced me. It helps boost the performance of websites without effort and improve the user experience. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many others.
By installing WP Rocket, you can make sure that your website loads super fast and will never be slowed down because of poor performance or lack of speed again! Our free version includes some awesome features such as the ability to cache the front page, clean up old caches automatically, view detailed information about how well your site performs under pressure and much more! Plus we’re constantly adding new features so there’s always something exciting happening at WP Rocket Premium Plugin.
WP Rocket – Caching Plugin for WordPress Features :
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge is required to use
- Works with all types of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve overall performance of the site
- Automatically fix incorrectly entered URLs in the DNS prefetch option field.
- Replaced direct use of curl by wp_remote_get for requests to Cloudflare API.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Add compatibility with CDN URL containing a path.
- Prevent a PHP notice when using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare Flexible SSL
- Prevent nonces issues when using the Xtra theme and one social pop-up login.
- Improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin to automatically cache URLs using the amp parameter.
- Renamed the “Combine Google Fonts” option to “Optimize Google Fonts” and update the description, as this option does more than just combine now.
- Improvement: Automatically add a pre-connect request to
fonts.gstatic.comwhen using the “Optimize Google Fonts” option to improve Google fonts loading time.
Some more features of WP Rocket Plugin
- Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results – Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings.
- Page Caching – Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WordPress Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
- Cache Preloading – Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
- Images on Request – Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
- Developer Friendly – WordPress rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
There are no reviews yet.