GeneratePress Premium v3.0.4 is one of the most popular and highest-rated WordPress themes in the market today. It is a multipurpose theme that can be used to create any kind of website. In the 5 years since it launched, it has been one of the most stable, feature-rich, fast and best-supported WordPress themes available.
If a new blogger wants to start his latest blog, he should follow the theme of Generatepress. Generate press theme is very easy to use and easily customizable theme. I use my website for jumping in. I like this theme. You can create very good websites and eye-catching websites by doing it on Elementor page builder with generate press theme. GP Premium is a plugin for the GeneratePress theme, which takes your site to the next level by adding premium modules support. You can easily create a unique layout for any niche site using the GeneratePress Premium theme.
It gives you full control of layout, colors, typography, navigation, spacing (padding and margin), copyright message, and lots of other things. If you don’t want to spend time on customization, then no need to worry, GP Premium allows you to import up to 25+ pre-built layouts in just one click from your WordPress dashboard.
GeneratePress Premium Theme Features :
- Responsive design
- Lightweight and clean codes
- Recommended for Client projects
- Fast loading speed
- Focused on performance
- Highly secure and stable
- No render-blocking issues
- Optimized for search engine bots
- Schema markup
- 25+ ready to use site library
- 60+ color options
- Beautiful typography options
- WooCommerce support
- Sticky navigation menu
- Padding and margin settings option
- Infinite scroll
- Featured image support with custom settings
- Secondary navigation menu support
- Its Own small page builder
- Six layout options
- Seven post formats support – Standard, Aside, Image, Video, Quote, Link, and Status
- Custom hooks and headers
- Allows you to deactivate modules that you don’t need
- Real-time customization options
GeneratePress Premium Theme v2.1.2 Changelog
- Menu Plus: Fix mobile header sticky auto hide
- Site Library: Fix broken CSS variables on import
- Blog: Fix masonry JS error if no archive pagination exists
- Blog: Fix full width featured blog column
- Colors: Deprecate module if using GP 3.1.0
- Elements: Add custom class option to dynamic image block
- Elements: Add support for post_type array in display rules
- Elements: Fix container link option when targeting next/previous posts
- Menu Plus: Integrate off-canvas panel with new dynamic typography system
- Menu Plus: Integrate off-canvas panel with new color system
- Menu Plus: Integrate mobile header HTML attributes with new HTML attribute system
- Menu Plus: Integrate mobile header and off-canvas panel with new generate_has_active_menu filter
- Menu Plus: Fix broken inline CSS when using floated sticky navigation
- Menu Plus: Add logo dimensions to navigation logo
- Secondary Navigation: Integrate with new color system
- Secondary Navigation: Integrate with new generate_has_active_menu filter
- Secondary Navigation: Integrate with new dynamic typography system
- Secondary Navigation: Reduce box-shadow to match main navigation
- Secondary Navigation: Change direction of sub-menu box-shadow when opening left
- Secondary Navigation: Fix sub-menu overlap when using dropdown click/mobile
- Secondary Navigation: Replace box-shadow with border-bottom when sub-menu opens down
- Site Library: Add site author attribution
- Typography: Deprecate module if using dynamic typography in GP 3.1.0
- WooCommerce: Integrate with new dynamic typography system
- WooCommerce: Integrate with new colors system
- WooCommerce: Remove category title/description if using page hero with title disabled
- WooCommerce: Remove “speak” CSS properties
- WooCommerce: Fix empty continue shopping link on mobile
- WooCommerce: Fix persistent sticky add to cart panel
- General: Integrate with new GP 3.1.0 Dashboard
- General: Remove featured-image-active body class if featured image is disabled
- General: Change date format in exported JSON filename
- General: Fix PHP error when license key activation returns 403
Explore Generatepress Premium Theme Modules
- SITE LIBRARY – Importable demo sites to give you a headstart on your next project.
- COLORS – Take control of your site colors using over 60 color options.
- TYPOGRAPHY – Over 70 typography options give you complete control over your site text.
- ELEMENTS – Dynamic page heros, an advanced hook system and custom theme layouts.
- WOOCOMMERCE – Add more color, typography and layout options to your WooCommerce store.
- MENU PLUS – Sticky navigation, off canvas navigation, mobile header and more!
- SPACING – Control the sizes, padding & margin of your site elements.
- BLOG – Featured image controls, columns & masonry, infinite scroll & more.
- SECONDARY NAV – Add a second navigation with all the same options as the primary navigation.
- BACKGROUNDS – Add background images and options throughout your site elements.
- SECTIONS – Our own tiny page builder. Break out of the content area with Sections.
- DISABLE ELEMENTS – Turn off various theme elements on specific pages throughout your site.
- COPYRIGHT – Replace the copyright message at the bottom of your site.
- IMPORT/EXPORT – Import & export your theme options with only a couple clicks.