WooCommerce Orders Tracking – SMS – PayPal Tracking Autopilot
WooCommerce Orders Tracking v1.0.16 lets your customers view the live tracking info for all of their purchases. With the plugin, you keep your customers updated about their order tracking information via different channels; you can add, edit, import tracking numbers, export orders, provide your customers with tracking URLs that help them track their order directly; … All these functions help you save time, create a nicer experience for your clients, and reduce the workload.
WooCommerce Orders Tracking works with 90+ shipping companies and several payment gateways, but with PayPal, it’s possible to attach tracking info to customers’ transaction details in their PayPal account. Informing the tracking info changes by SMS is what makes our plugin different. Moreover, you can send emails/SMS in different languages if you’re using Polylang/WPML
WooCommerce Orders Tracking – SMS – PayPal Tracking Autopilot Features
- Select shipping carriers: WooCommerce Orders Tracking integrates with 92 shipping companies, includes all the popular carriers and lots of small regional shipping providers, from different countries in the world.
- Send WooCommerce orders tracking emails: When the tracking info changes, you can send an email to inform your customers.
- Include tracking info to WooCommerce email: Attach tracking info, select order status emails to attach, and manage the tracking content with necessary information.
- Inform customers by SMS: When the tracking info changes, let your customers know by SMS. This function works with 3 providers: Twilio, Nexmo, and Plivo.
- Add the tracking info into the customer’s order summary in their PayPal account: The technical jobs are handled by WooCommerce Orders Tracking, you only need your Client ID and Client Secret to make this work.
- Configure the Webhooks to receive a notification when the shipment status changes to the status you selected.
- Schedule to update the latest data for all tracking numbers: If you use a tracking service to track shipping information by API key, this function helps you update the latest data of the respective tracking service.
- Add the tracking number manually: In the order details of each order, you can add the tracking number, bulk set tracking number, send email and SMS with tracking URL generated,… manually.
- Export orders/Import tracking codes with CSV files: This function helps you save time when importing/changing tracking codes in bulk.
- Create a WooCommerce Orders Tracking page after activating the plugin: The page is created right after the plugin is activated, but you can also select a page and make it the Order Tracking page.
- Use shortcodes to display tracking forms: WooCommerce Orders Tracking provides shortcodes to display tracking forms
- Use the plugin along with WPML, Polylang: You can send Email/SMS/attach tracking info to WooCommerce emails in the customer’s native language.
There are no reviews yet.