WP Guppy Pro – A live chat plugin for WordPress, WooCommerce and BuddyPress
WP Guppy is a chat plugin for WordPress that not only has all the features you need, but also offers them in an easy to use package. It’s designed with your needs at heart so it won’t break even if there are more than one website on this server!
WP-Guppy is a well thought and clinically designed and developed WordPress chat plugin which has been engineered to fulfill the market needs. It is loaded with features without compromising on quality.
WP Guppy is not just a simple WordPress chat plugin – it is a comprehensive chat solution entailing features that are hard to find in a single WordPress chat plugin.
It is a comprehensive feature-rich WordPress chat plugin that not only provides numerous practical features for end-users but has been designed and developed keeping in mind the high-quality standards that subsequently provide the much-needed robustness and working performance in such plugins.
This plugin prides itself on using its built-in database which means that it will be integrated within your WordPress site database and you get to keep complete control on how you manage your data etc.
The team behind this plugin consists of experienced and professional software engineers and web designers who back this plugin with excellent customer support.
WP Guppy plugin is compatible with WooCommerce, Dokan multi-vendor store, and all WordPress custom post types. This plugin will work with any themes
WP Guppy also does support BuddyPress and BuddyBoss group chat.
WP Guppy WordPress Plugin Features
- Powerful one to one user base chat
- Send friend request to start chat
- Block user within the chat or upon sent friend request
- Emoji sharing
- Voice note
- Real-time chat with node.js and socket.io
- Group chat with the friends
- Create group
- Delete group
- Upload group avatar
- Leave group
- Share video files
- Share documents
- Share gallery or single images
- Send audio files
- Hot: Send current location
- Hot: Reply to a message
- Delete a message from a chat
- Download attachments
- Online offline users status
- Clean code
- Blocked users listing
- All WordPress users listed by roles
- Blocked or friends users listing
- Media and attachment listing in the chat sidebar
- User profile management
- Built-in secured database
- Reset database with a single click from the back-end
- Elementor shortcode to create a messenger page
- WPBakery page builder shortcode
- WordPress shortcode to print on any page
- Settings for the default tab to activate
- Enable/disable tabs for the user, chats, friends, blocked
- Dynamic color schemes
- Media extensions to upload settings
- Clickable links in the chat
- Compatible with Workreap and Doctreat
- Search in conversation
- Mute bell sound for notifications
- Report user via email
- Clear conversation
- RTL support